This is a really simple, wholesome and tasty dish. Suitable as a light meal or as a side dish. No cooking involved! The key is to use fresh, quality ingredients.
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can (200g) tuna in water, drained and flaked into chunks
- 1 can (400g net weight, 230 drained weight) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 50g baby spinach
- Whisk together the oil, tahini, fish sauce, rice vinegar and lime juice. Toss with the tuna, beans and onion.
- Gently toss with the baby spinach, divide between two plates and serve.
Instead of whisking the salad dressing, you can shake it in an empty jar ala Jamie Oliver style. :)